Monday, December 7, 2009

Is it over?

This is the second week I appear offline to him on YM.

Nothing really happened between us. He was being nice and cheerful to me. And I did same to him.

I just made the decision to leave him for good.

I liked him so much, but I know it's just wrong.

It's so hard fighting own feelings ...

It made me wish I never met him in the first place.

I am bleeding. It's painful, but never mind, I know it will heal over time. I just need to hang on a little while.

4 comments:

  1. Jay, I'm sorry to hear about this but do hope that things will turn around in the near future in that you'll meet someone that you really deserve. lol

    Meantime, I'm going to list your blog in my favourites (right-hand sidebar of our blog (includes Brad). Perhaps you'll get some positive feedback useful to you. Meantime, if you'd like a friend, you know where you can find one! I mean that sincerely!!! - V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added your blog to my favourites, so come have a look! - V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for adding my blog to your favourites. It means a lot to me!

    And yeah, I'd like you to be my friend. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Jay, I should also thank you for adding my blogs to your favourites :p which, of course, means a lot to me also. As you can see, I post rather regularly on Saltwater Blood Meets Spirit Mountain and less regularly on Haliaeetus but there are a lot of photos with commentary yet to post on the latter before the year is out, so keep watching for updates!

    ReplyDelete