Sunday, December 20, 2009

horny

quick post. a different post btw.

ok, so im uber horny now. i think im fully/well loaded and i think i really need a release but yeah im gonna hold it. im yet to experience a proper wet dream all my life so hope tonite i have one. but, no expectation coz i tried before and i didn't get any. i think my body was so used to 'manual release', it never understands an 'auto release'. i've been on 'manual gear' long before i reached puberty so my system was all set to 'manual' before it could even start with 'auto'.

im not going to write more coz im well uncomfortable now.

so here's some pictures.




3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter whether you have fun with another, have to do it yourself or some other means, as long as its safe, its good! Have a great weekend. As one fellow blogger wrote me, "Happy, Happy!" I guess you can't go wrong with that considering the season! - V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love the last photo!!! - V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. horny darling!

    let's party! damn i envy the 3rd model

    ReplyDelete