Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Saltwater blood meets spirit mountain

Sorry V, I know this is well late but I think it's better late than never.

I should post this earlier but I just don't know how to write. I wanted to write something nice coz you've been nice to me; commenting on my posts, giving me courage and so on. This is actually last week's post but I kept it as a draft, until today.

So I have to say thanks a lot, and it's really nice having you as a pal. And thanks for the special post, that's really nice.

Anyone who reads my blog (if any) please visit V's blog (listed on my favourites).

I'll try to update this blog as often as possible.

Have a nice day!

Jay

1 comment:

  1. Jay, I love being your friend and giving you the courage to express your inner feelings through the written word. If we cannot help others or say something good about another person, what kind of world is this? Rather to say nothing than hurtful things. Express what is within and let your soul take flight! - V.

    ReplyDelete