Monday, November 23, 2009

Struggle

It's been a while since my last post. I was updating my other blog so I was left with no idea for this blog.

OK so I am still not over him. I miss him everyday like crazy, and I wish he is here by my side like he used to be. But two weeks back I didn't see him. He went offline for about a week, and I didn't see him around. It was kinda frustrating coz I was missing him so bad. Still, I didn't do anything. I had a bad move on him last time and it didn't went well. I don't want to do the same mistake again. I know we drifted apart since then and I know I will only make it worse by making any more move.

Only this week he started to appear online again. I wish he would chat to me but it never happened. Today I saw him, and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. And that was it.

I ymed him in the afternoon to say 'Hi'. But he didn't reply me. Now he's online but I am not going to say hi again.

5 comments:

  1. Jay, I hear what you say about your struggle but we all have ups and downs in life. Keep a postive frame of mind and this will help. If you would like to chat about this or anything, my email address is on my profile page. Talking about these things can certainly help and so can blogging about our experiences as a sort of release from the stress pent up inside. I look forward to hearing from you.

    By the way, if the dude in your previous post looks very similar to your guy, he's one hot dude!!! - V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, thanks for your comment on my blog (Haliaeetus). I do have another blog as well (Saltwater Blood Meets Spirit Mountain). You might wish to check that one out too, if you haven't done so to date. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and thanks for the encouragement .. well, im doing better nowadays coz i got a lot of things to do so i have lesser time to think about him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, if ever you want to talk about it (or anythings else under the sun and stars), you know where to come... lol - V.

    ReplyDelete