Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Guy


This isn't my first blog. This isn't my first post either. But I deleted my earlier posts coz I feel lame about it.

OK so this blog is about someone I used to love (still now, but I know it's impossible). He looks a lot like him in the picture, if not better. They got similar features; the eyes, the eyebrows, the face, lips, hair, even the body ... the only thing differs him from this guy is the black shirt. He dislikes black colour, especially on clothes. The first time I saw him, I thought he was a model or a celeb.

Few months back we were like very close friends. We hang out often, mostly just the two of us, went shopping together, ate together ... and played together (not that dirty play OK). He would prefer to accompany me than hang out with his other friends. I thought we were like couple. I was almost sure that he liked me. But I was wrong. He likes girl ... he didn't felt the same way I feel to him.

Now, we are like casual friends who don't see each other that much. I accidentally met him today, and said hi to him, and he was like smiled and joked to me but that's all it.

There's a lot to say about him.

But until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment