Thursday, March 11, 2010

me

why can't i be happy? why can't i be normal like anyone else?

i watched 'prayers for bobby' (secretly) last night and i struggled so hard not to shed a tear. my roommate was around so it would be embarrassing if he saw me, a tough guy 'crying'.

i am bobby in many ways. we both struggle to find the answers to 'why im being like this?' or 'why can't i be like anyone else?'. i understand his frustration. it's just too bad he took his own life too soon.

i too have considered taking my own life before. but i couldn't, coz i was scared about dying.

i really wish i could find someone who truly can understand me. and i wish i could talk to God and ask him why He created me like 'this'. i am not religious but sometimes i feel like there's nothing else i could do.

i wish to have someone special in my heart who cares and loves me in return. but there won't be any for me, this i know.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Jay,

    Pls don't be too hard on yourself. Happiness is not something that you can find, it is something that you decide. If you want to be happy you will be happy.

    You can talk to God but you wouldn't get the answer immediately. This I know for sure (I'm not a religious person myself).

    As for someone special in your heart. Don't worry about it, the more you look and think about it the more it will be harder for you. The best thing is to love yourself first before others and you'll find that someone..

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay:

    Perhaps its some solice to know that there are millions of guys going through the same things you are. Do you have any male gay friends that you could confide in? That would help. I think you need to accept who you are and try to be more positive about your life. Things will improve as you figure things out. Take care.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jay..

    i had the same experience like you.
    live in my own world where nobody "knows" me..
    even worse..i almost reach my 40's and still single..
    no gf's or bf's..and not even a gay friends to hang out ..

    and claudia..
    you are right for giving advises to jay..
    i usually love myself and had my own fun time..
    sometimes being lonely makes me depressed
    therefore ..i do whatever i love to do ..

    ramzylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any plans on further posts? Love to hear more! - V

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..me too..!
    love to hear frm you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey all,

    thanks for the comments. really appreciate it.

    jay

    ReplyDelete