Saturday, November 13, 2010

im back


hey guys ...

im bck. still alive. sorry for disappearing so long.

i moved out from my old place. i bought a new car, small car it is. it's cheap but i am happy. well, im happy for just that .. my personal side hasn't changed much. my last post was on last march, now it's november but yet i am still stuck with these stupid emotional things.

i don't meet him (refer to my previous posts) anymore. he's still around but i no longer want to do anything with him. i deleted him on my ym (ignored too) and facebook (just recently). our last chat was two weeks ago and although nothing really happened between us, i just made the decision to completely erase him. our last chat was nothing really, he just asked how i am and what im doing and i just replied ok and other stuff ... no bitching, no angry tone nothing whatsoever ...

i think the gal that was with him last time is officially his gf now. he drives her car around, and even went to her hometown. nobody told me but i got the clue from our last chat (that he went to her hometown).

ok enough about them ... i feel like stalking already ... and it's stupid too.

what else? ... well i met new friends. foreign friends, but they're nice. im glad i met them. most of my friends now are foreigners. it's funny some locals have started assuming that i am a foreigner too!

ok so enough post this time. there's a lot in my mind but i just don't know where to start so i just ramble.

p/s. sorry for my bad english. english isn't my 1st or even 2nd language so i apologise for any bad words (this post and my previous).

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jay, glad you're back! I kept your link on my favourites on the right-hand sidebar of my blog despite your not posting for months. I hope to see more, and through writing, you can release those emotions bottled up inside you. Check out some of my links. Perhaps something there will help you with your issues and releasing these emotions. Good to hear from you! - V

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi v,

    thanks for still keeping up with me. i'll try to check on the links if i hv time coz nowadays im kinda busy with some stuffs so yeah thanks again.

    jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. jay...
    glad that u're back..
    lucky i still keep your blog address..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ramzylee,

    thanks for visiting my blog :)

    jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!

    Glad that everything is ok, indeed.

    Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi suf,

    yeah so far it's ok. thanks.

    :)

    ReplyDelete