Wednesday, February 24, 2010

away forever

ok so this post is still about him. i hv to admit that i still think abt him; it's really hard not to coz he still lives here. i hv tried my best to avoid meeting him but we still met - accidentally of course. the latest of our meeting was yesterday, i was walking past a shop and he was there (i totally didn't expect to see him there), with a gal who i assumed to be his new gf. he saw me, he smiled and waved his hand at me and i stupidly smiled and waved back at him (which i regret now). good thing we didn't talk as i quickly whisked myself away - i didn't want to see him any longer. of course, it was painful to see him with another person but i hv learned to control myself so nothing happened after that.

well, good news for me today. a mutual friend of us told me that he will be moving away soon; to which i am glad coz that means i won't see him again, forever. i had wished not to see him again so the news abt him leaving away is definitely a relief and a 'dream comes true' for me.

it's not that i hate him. in fact, im still in love with him (i guess so, i never changed - too bad). but i know it is just impossible for me to have him so yeah, it is better for us to not see each other forever so i can completely heal the wounds and forget abt him ...

i'll wait till the day comes ...

2 comments:

  1. patient is a virtue darling,

    wait n see. all the bad will come to the end.

    we pray for ur happiness dear.muahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks suf! i really appreciate that.

    and yes, hopefully all bad things will come to an end soon.

    ReplyDelete